The perfect EV Charger for your needs
Designed to be installed (both indoor and outdoor) at private houses, communal blocks, companies and car parks.
eNext has been conceived to simplify the charging process. We developed the Presence Recognition, a feature that allows the user to start charging without any interaction with the device. As soon as the approved user is detected by Bluetooth and the cable is connected to the car, the charging process starts.
Regarding the external design, we keep the black and white colors as the core design concept while introducing curve lines and rounded shapes. The appropriate proportions and the perfect size, along with the black piano combined with white matt makes the eNext series the best choice to match any wall.
• An APP to control and configure the eNext: language configuration, user authentification, Wallbox diagnosis and firmware upgrades, among others.
• Presence recognition by Bluetooth, so user authentication is confirmed simply by proximity.
• Remote charging activation is also offered by means of an ON/OFF external input signal (e.g. timer).
• Timetable programming to accommodate the charging session to the energy hourly rates.
• Ready for internal integration of electrical protections.
• Includes welding contactor detection that meets with IEC 61851-1 for safety protection.
• Wallbox eNext series provides a reserved space in case you want to have your own brand on it.
• DC leakages detection can be ordered as an optional. Thus, in conjunction with the welding contactor and RCD A guarantees the highest safety protection.
• Compatible with BeON sensor (accessory), when combined with eNext is able to dynamically adjust the electric vehicle’s consumption according to the available power of the installation.
• The frontal LED bar not only informs the user about the charger status (e.g. operative, faulty…) but also EV charging status; charging (dynamic blue light) vs charged (static blue light).
• The charger’s housing is made of ABS plastic which is both robust and UV resistant, providing protection against both mechanical stress and severe environmental conditions.
|Enclosure rating||IP54 / IK10|
|Operating temperature||-5 °C to +45 ºC|
|Ambient temperature storage||-40 ºC to +60 ºC|
|Operating humidity||5 % to 95 % Non-condensing|
|Light beacon||RGB colour indicator|
|Power limit control||Mode 3 PWM control according ISO/IEC 61851-1|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||200 x 335 x 315 mm|
|External input||Remote charging activation|
|Wireless communication||Bluetooth v4.2 + BLE|
|Low temperature kit||-30 ºC to +45 ºC|
|Protection||-30 ºC to +45 ºC|
|Safety protection*||MCB (Curve C), RCD Type A (30mA), DC 6mA leakage detection, RCD Type B (30mA)|
|Power limit control||BeON sensor|
|Type 2 socket protection||Locking System|
|Type 2 charging socket||Shutter|
|Tethered cable (straight or spring)||Type 1, Type 2|
|Cable support||Connector holder, Cable roller|
*When ordered, easy access with frontal key locked door
|Model||eNext S||eNext T|
|AC power supply||1P + N + PE||3P + N + PE|
|AC voltage||230 VAC +/-10%||400 VAC +/-10%|
|Maximum input current||32 A||32 A|
|Maximum input power||7,4 kW||22 kW|
|Number of plugs||1||1|
|Maximum output power per outlet||7,4 kW||22 kW|
|Maximum output current per outlet||32 A||32 A|
|AC output voltage||230 VAC (1P + N + PE)||400 VAC (3P + N + PE)|
|Socket Type||1 x Type 2 Cable or 1 x Type 1 Cable||1 x Type 2 Socket|