IPC-Data-Sheet.pdf (1.74 MB)
PSL's Industrial Power Corruptor generates bad quality power, reliably and repeatedly. Use an IPC to test sensitive systems, making sure your design will work when it is installed.
These are the best instruments for complying with SEMI F47, SEMI E6, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-34, and other international standards.
Highlights & Uses
- Voltage dips
- The IPC create sags/dips, swells, interruptions on 100 V – 480 V systems, at up to 480 volts and up to 200 Amps continuous
- Evaluate the response of industrial equipment to power disturbances
- Measure energy consumption at all stages of a process or cycle
- Fully compliant with SEMI F47, IEC 61000-4-34, IEC 61000-4-11
- Design and test improvements for equipment
- Re-engineer process flow to optimize energy use
- Certify compliance with a range of industry, domestic and international standards
- Microprocessor and semiconductor manufacturing
- Continuous process manufacturing (biotech, automotive, plastics)
- Elevator and other large building controls
More Information please click the link below.
Saturn Pyro is the authorized PSL IPC in Malaysia. Creates voltag sags, swells, and interruptions for testing industrial equipment immunity.
Use to test equipment rated at up to 200 amps. The standard generator for equipment certification: SEMI F47, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-34. Built-in 29-channel digital oscilloscope recorder. Optional power flow recorder for SEMI E6.
Available in Penang, KL, Selangor, Johor & anywhere in Malaysia & Singapore.